My Favorites

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow & Quilts


Snowy morning in Missouri---the birds are busy in the yard, woodpeckers and wrens are getting their morning energy for the cold day ahead. And I'm getting ready to start my day by joining my Liberated Quilters group in a virtual quilting retreat. We work when ever we can on what ever project we want and then email the group about our daily progress. We can then post pictures showing our projects.


I'm taking my Liberated Stars quilt from a few weeks ago, a step further and adding a circle of Liberated Houses. The houses will represent different types of homes from around the world. Everyone looks at the same sky. That's my idea, we'll see what happens.



My first house is a tree house. The block is 3 1/2 inches square, the star center 9 inches square. Great day for quilting. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment