My Favorites

Friday, October 29, 2010

I Found Dots

Do you ever have a night when you just can't sleep? Last night was one of those nights for me. I woke at about 1:30am and just could not go back to sleep. So, I got up and decided to find dots. A few months ago I was going to make a post on my blog, I logged on and up came my blog without the background of dots. I really liked my dots. The fact I'm still learning about blogging and the different features, didn't help me to retrieve the original dots. So, for months familypatchworks has looked different (thanks for being patient) while I looked for my identity. Anyway, last night I found dots. They're not exactly like the original ones, but they are dots and I'm glad to have them back on my background. Hope you enjoy them too!!!




Back to quilting, I'm presently working on paper to lay out a quilt for me! I've made everyone in the family a quilt and now it is time for a quilt for myself. This is going to be a memory quilt of all the wonderful pets I've had during my life. I can never remember my life without a pet. I guess since I was an only child I gravitated to animals and always had one by my side (usually a dog), but others like parakeets, hamsters, a couple of cats hold special places in my heart. I'm not exactly sure where this quilt will be going---photos will follow. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment