My Favorites

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back from a Blogging Break

Last Wednesday I posted the next group of AAQI quilts that I will be submitting in April. They are ready for binding and I will post more in detail when they're complete. I've been doing very little quilting this past week. We have been working on the landscaping or trying to. Even thought we have been fighting some rain drops, it is moving forward----slowly----. This a photo of the back yard wall, complete with seed and straw. Unfortunately, hours after the seed and straw was put down we had a 2 inch rain---this will be reworked when things dry out.


The front wall stones are in place. It took a couple of days to get it to this point---between rains. Today it is sunny and dry. Good day for working and the crew is busy putting in our driveway turn around.
In addition to the landscaping, my hubby hosted a sports memorabilia auction to get rid of his excess collectibles.
We've been working on this auction for months, and these are just a few photos from the event. I would say we are into spring cleaning this year. I guess that's what happens when you retire---getting things organized. Now that the auction is over and the landscaping is moving forward, we are getting back to enjoying the spring weather and some quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment